Looking for the best way to see the rally? Volunteer workers get the opportunity to see the action up close from prime locations. The Lake Superior Performance Rally is a large event spread out over hundreds of square miles in the beautiful Upper Peninsula. An event of this magnitude cannot happen without the volunteers who come out and help. Volunteers of all experience levels are always welcome and can help out by pitching in to serve a number of different race positions.
ARA online registration shows that volunteers have registered and signed an online waiver per their regulations and are eligible for event insurance. That information remains with ARA.
Additionally, the Event needs a way to gather information from volunteers for its own use. So we have chosen RallyMasterPRO to gather and manage volunteer information this year. None of the information will be shared outside of the event.
After completing the ARA registration, all volunteers should sign on and complete the Event registration.
We know this requires you to enter some information twice, but that is unavoidable at this time. The RallyMasterPRO information can also be used at other events, but ONLY with permission of the person registering.
Step 1 – Register with ARA by clicking on the button below
ARA Registration Notes
- Complete requested application information
- For license type select “VOLUNTEER STAFF”
- You can select all events you want to register for, not just LSPR
- You do not have to become a member of the ARA for this registration
- Your total at the end of registration should be $0 unless you elected to join the ARA
Step 2 – Register with RallyMasterPRO by clicking the button below
- Create a new account if you have not previously used RallyMasterPRO for another event, use the boxes below “New Workers”
- ignore the Rally America ID field
- Click the “Create New Worker Account” button and you’ll be taken to the worker registration page
- Find the LSPR events and click on “Register Now” and fill in the form listing your preferred assignment
- Registration is split by day so please register for both if you are working both days of the rally
- Click on save at the bottom of the form
If you need more information or assistance, please contact the Chief of Controls at email@example.com.